HVAC Installation Technician (SIGNING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES)
No Covid-19 Vaccine Required
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- Outgoing and Friendly
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions, and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers? If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We believe it’s important to know that we do business the right way! We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your friendly neighborhood technician who cares more about customer satisfaction than anything else! At OnTime Service we also pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: employees here are not just employees, we are a team and a family! We offer great benefits, we have fun company outings, free breakfast weekly, annual Christmas party, annual awards banquet, and we give back to our local community!
HVAC Technician Benefits:
- Work among some of the highest paid HVAC installation technicians in the industry. We offer competitive pay, actual salary is dependent on your experience
- OnTime Service provides employees with work year round
- Job Security: According to a study, the HVAC industry will need about 22% more technicians by 2020, in addition to those working in the industry today
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and paid maternity leave
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company Truck (we pay for fuel, tags, insurance, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- We provide state of the art HVAC equipment as well as duct cleaning equipment
- Company iPhone
- Company issued shirts, caps, and jackets
- Room for advancement and low turnover
- OnTime Service was rated one of the best places to work for in Alabama
- We are constantly growing!
HVAC Installation Technician Responsibilities:
- Serving the company’s clients through the expert installation of heating and air conditioning replacement systems. Replacements represent 80% of the company’s total business and therefore it is imperative that the company has an excellent reputation for quality installations. Take pride in every installation that you do. “Sign” your job as an artist signs his or her painting. Let the client know what you did for them that other companies don’t usually do. Show the client through the quality of your work that your company offers superior service and quality.
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home. Use drop cloths to protect the client’s floors while performing an installation. Always maintain a neat work area where you are working.
- Re-check each aspect of an installation before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after the job is finished. Use the Installation Excellence Form for re-checking.
- Always explain the system to the client when finished with an installation and make sure that they are 100% satisfied with the work.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving, and make sure that the assistant installer is also working safely and neatly.
- Maintain a production level minimum as determined by management and the annual plan.
- Perform full system change-outs in an average of one day or less.
- Trucks must be neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has. Park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” when possible.
- Train installation assistants, teaching them to work independently for maximum installation efficiency.
- Fill out installation paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obey the company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
About the Company:
OnTime Service was voted the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for six straight years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has hundreds of Google Reviews with an average of 4.8 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. OnTime Service is also proud to be a part of the Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Chamber of Commerce, and the National Fire Protection Association. OnTime Service prides itself in supporting our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also sponsor local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners”.
OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service. We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, professional HVAC Installation Technicians for residential work servicing Alabama.