No Covid-19 Vaccine Required
Do you love solving problems, finding solutions, and serving others? Are you looking for a real career with opportunity to grow, instead of a dead end job just to pay your bills? Do you enjoy working with your hands and learning how things work? Tired of getting no support from your current employer or not being recognized for your achievements?
At OnTime Service we pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: You are not just employee here, you are part of our team and our family! We don’t believe that your job is more important than your family. We work to allow flexibility in your schedule so you don’t have to miss important family events. You will never be pressured to sell things that your customer doesn’t need. Our service manager has over 25 years of experience in the industry and his job is to support you! We celebrate your success and recognize performance. You have the opportunity to work alongside of some of the highest paid and best HVAC techs in the state. We offer great benefits and have fun company outings, like going to a Baron’s game or Top Golf, free breakfast, Christmas parties and crawfish boils.
If you share our passion for superior customer service, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your friendly neighborhood technician who cares about customer satisfaction! We back that up with our written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe the most important part of our job is to be courteous, honest and respectful to every person we encounter. So we should never, never try to sell anyone anything they don’t need or want.
We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, professional HVAC Apprentices for residential work servicing Alabama.
HVAC Apprentice Benefits:
- Work among some of the highest paid and best HVAC technicians in the industry.
- OnTime Service provides team members with work year round, not just busy season
- Job Security – We constantly invest in marketing to keep you busy
- We provide regular training opportunities so that you can keep growing
- State of the art HVAC diagnostic equipment as well as duct cleaning equipment
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and maternity
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company Truck (we pay for fuel, tags, insurance, vehicle maintenance & repairs)
- Company iPhone
- Company issued shirts, caps, and jackets
- We are constantly growing which creates opportunity for advancement!
Our business began in 1975 and is still locally and family owned and operated. We have been blessed with an amazing team dedicated to serving people. Our mission statement, if you want to call it that, is “Leave it better than you found it.” As long as we stay true to that simple philosophy we will continue to grow and delight our customers. OnTime Service has received the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for several years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has thousands of Google Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. We enjoy and are honored to support our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also support local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners
HVAC Apprentice Requirements
- OnTime Service is willing to train excellent candidates for HVAC Certification
- Must have EPA Certification or be able to pass the EPA test
- Must be drug-free with no criminal history.
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license
- Must have a good driving record
- Be genuine and friendly!
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds, kneel, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in crawlspaces, attics, ceilings, roofs and on ladders
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a positive attitude
- Wear a uniform, well groomed, clean cut
- Assist licensed HVAC technicians with repair, installation and maintenance of HVAC systems
- Learn to properly use all tools and diagnostic equipment
- Follow all safety procedures
- Must have the ability to drive a service truck
- Clean and organize service trucks as needed
- Deliver parts and tools to HVAC technicians as needed
- Listen and follow instructions
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Work well with a team
- Willing to learn