SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE
No Covid-19 Vaccine Required
Do you love solving problems, finding solutions, and serving others? Are you a precise, detail oriented person? Looking for a fast paced environment where the details are critical? Do you enjoy staying busy and being organized? Tired of getting no support from your current employer or not being recognized for your achievements? Ready for a real career with opportunity to grow, instead of a dead end job just to pay your bills?
Our shipping and receiving department is vitally important to our business. Our technicians can’t solve problems for our customers if they don’t have the right parts, right away. We stock thousands of parts that we receive and distribute every day. By making sure the technicians have the parts they need when they need them, you keep our business moving forward.
At OnTime Service we pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: You are not just employee here, you are part of our team and our family! We don’t believe that your job is more important than your family. We work to allow flexibility in your schedule so you don’t have to miss important family events. We celebrate your success and recognize performance. You have the opportunity to work alongside of some of the highest paid and best team members in the state. We offer great benefits and have fun company outings, like going to a Baron’s game or Top Golf, free breakfast, Christmas parties and crawfish boils.
If you share our passion for superior customer service, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your friendly neighborhood technician who cares about customer satisfaction! We back that up with our written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We believe the most important part of our job is to be courteous, honest and respectful to every person we encounter. So we should never, never try to sell anyone anything they don’t need or want.
We are seeking a shipping & receiving associate to join our team!
- Work among some of the best team members in the industry
- Be a part of a team driven culture, and have fun while being well compensated!
- We offer a great pay plan based on a 40-hour work week
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and maternity
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company issued uniforms, caps, and jackets
- We are constantly growing which creates opportunity for advancement!
Our business began in 1975 and is still locally and family owned and operated. We have been blessed with an amazing team dedicated to serving people. Our mission statement, if you want to call it that, is “Leave it better than you found it.” As long as we stay true to that simple philosophy we will continue to grow and delight our customers. OnTime Service has received the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for several years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has thousands of Google Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Airtime Success International, and Learning Alliance. We enjoy and are honored to support our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also support local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners
- Must be drug-free with no criminal history
- Must have a valid and current driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Be genuine and friendly
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to drive service trucks
- Organize and handle inventory
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Listen and follow instructions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle heavy equipment, supplies, tools
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Work well with a team
- Wear a uniform, well groomed, clean cut, non-smoker
- Deliver parts to technicians in the field
- Available for work 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Climb ladders
- Clean and organize warehouse and service trucks
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Willing to learn our system
- Ability to work effectively and quickly under pressure
- Build solid productive relationships with team members and customers