Professional AC Maintenance Benefits:
- Restore Proper Function and Safety
- Prevent Breakdowns
- Find and Fix Problems Early
- Extend AC Lifespan
- Improve Comfort and Indoor Air Quality
- Increase Energy Efficiency and Lower Cooling Bills
- Keep Manufacture Warranty Intact
Manufacturers and HVAC professionals alike know that failing to maintain an HVAC system can cut its lifespan in half. For this reason, manufacturer warranties require regular HVAC maintenance to remain valid. Regular maintenance on your HVAC system will not only save you money in both the long and short-term, but it will also drastically reduce breakdowns, and ensure that your warranties stay in effect.
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Includes:
- Clean or Replace Filter
- Check Thermostat Operation
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Flush Condensate Drains
- Lubricate Moving Parts
- Apply Protective Coating to the A/C Unit
- Clean Condenser Units
- Monitor Refrigerant Pressures and Temperatures
- Clean Condensate Drains, Pans, and Pumps
- Check System for Refrigerant Leaks
- Clean Accessible Evaporator Coil
Want to maximize your savings? Check out the OnTime Service Super Service Club! There are lots of benefits you will like, such as
FOUR service calls a year—one for your AC, one for your plumbing system, one for your electrical system, and one for your heating system.
Commitment to Top-Notch AC Maintenance Service
For over 45 years, OnTime Service has provided service to thousands of homes in Alabama. Our HVAC technicians are licensed and background-checked to ensure you will receive excellent customer service and proficient air conditioning maintenance. If an OnTime Service technician smokes, swears, or leaves a mess behind in your home, your service is free!
For air conditioning maintenance that you can trust, call OnTime Service today!